If you’re interested in a starting or furthering a career in CBT, have you considered having a CBT career mentoring session with Anjali, our Clinical Director?
We can offer specific advice on:
- Next steps after a psychology undergraduate degree
- Finding appropriate job roles in the field of psychology
- Experience needed to train as a CBT Therapist
- Different CBT training routes, including self-funded or paid by the NHS.
- Finding CBT placements for self-funded courses
- Becoming accredited with the governing body (BABCP).
- Moving into lecturing or research
- Making a move into working in private practice
Our sessions are 30 minutes, however you could book two sessions back to back if you think you’ll need longer. You may only want or need one session in total, or may wish to have one session to start with and then come back again in the future for more.
CBT career mentoring sessions costs £30 per 30 minutes, and payment by BACS is required in advance to secure the spot.
If you’re interested, get in touch via the enquiry form below, or call us on 0118 40 50 108.
Get in touch with us via this form below: