During Covid-19, we are open to supporting anyone in the UK via video or telephone CBT therapy.
If you would like to request a self-referral form or ask us any questions,
please contact us below.
Why might I need counselling or CBT therapy?
Stress, anxiety and low mood are remarkably common difficulties and can really affect people, in many different ways. You might be noticing some of these signs of poor mental health in your everyday life which warrant accessing some support:
- Worrying lots
- Low mood, depression and/or lack of motivation
- Intrusive obsessive thoughts that scare you and/or rituals to manage this
- Panic attacks
- Sleep problems or insomnia
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Stress – perhaps due workplace or relationships
If you recognise these signs, it might be time to seek some counselling or support. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) could be the right type of support for you. CBT is a talking therapy that has tons of research as being one of the most effective treatments for anxiety, low mood and stress.
How can Brighter Life Therapy help me?
Our approach to providing therapy is simple but efficient. We understand that you want quick access to qualified therapists so that you can improve your wellbeing. At Brighter Life Therapy, we endeavour to provide you with 3 things:
- Fast access – much quicker than going via the NHS. We aim to provide a full assessment within just two weeks. Just use the enquiry form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a self-referral form.
- Qualified and experienced therapists in CBT therapy, which is the most recommended treatment for stress, anxiety and low mood. Therapists are also accredited with the governing body (British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies; BABCP) to ensure high standards of care.
- Experienced in lecturing at universities, supervising other therapists and involved in research into therapy. This means that we know our stuff!
“Thank you for spending your time chatting with me. I really appreciate it, you were so fast in your response to my need for help. ”