We are open to supporting anyone in the UK via video or telephone CBT therapy and counselling.
If you would like to speak about therapy, please contact us using the form below. We’ll get back to you within one working day.
Why might I need counselling or CBT?
Low mood and stress are really common difficulties and can affect people, in many different ways. You may be noticing some of these signs in your everyday life, which may be supported by therapy:
- Low self-esteem/confidence to fulfil your potential at work or in relationships
- Low mood or depression that’s hard to manage
- Negative and self-critical thoughts about yourself
- Lack of motivation making it hard to do your usual work or leisure activities.
- Worrying lots about various different things like relationships, work, social events.
- Sleep problems, e.g. not being able to fall asleep or stay asleep the whole night
- Perfectionistic traits meaning you always go the extra mile and it’s draining you.
- Avoiding certain situations, such as social events or putting yourself out there in uncomfortable situations.
If you recognise these signs, it might be time to seek some counselling or support. We offer two types of therapy:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a talking therapy that has tons of research as being one of the most effective treatments for low mood, anxiety and stress. It gives you strategies to manage the here and now.
We also offer counselling, another extremely effective talking therapy that allows you to explore and process your feelings, the past and the present.
You can read about the different therapies and their fees here.
How can Brighter Life Therapy help me?
Our approach to providing therapy is simple but efficient. We understand that you want quick access to qualified therapists so that you can improve your wellbeing. At Brighter Life Therapy, we endeavour to provide you with 3 things:
- Fast access – much quicker than going via the NHS. We aim to provide a full assessment within just two weeks, and then can start treatment the next. Just use the enquiry form above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 40 50 108 to get in touch.
- Qualified, experienced and accredited therapists in CBT or counselling which is the most recommended treatment for low mood, anxiety and stress. Our therapists are also accredited with the governing bodies (British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies; BABCP and National Counselling Society) to ensure high standards of care. We only work with highly skilled therapists with a good track record.
- A kind and non-judgemental space – we know how tough it can be to seek support, but we’ll work closely with you to understand what’s happening and give you all the tools you need to increase your confidence and manage the difficulties.
“Thank you for spending your time chatting with me. I really appreciate it, you were so fast in your response to my need for help. ”