During Covid-19, we are open to supporting anyone in the UK via video or telephone CBT therapy.
If you would like to speak about getting some CBT support,
please contact us using the form below.
Why might I need counselling or CBT therapy?
Low mood and stress are really common difficulties and can affect people, in many different ways. You may be noticing some of these signs in your everyday life, which may be supported by therapy:
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Low mood or depression
- Negative thoughts about yourself
- Lack of motivation
- Worrying lots
- Sleep problems
- Avoiding certain situations
If you recognise these signs, it might be time to seek some counselling or support. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) could be the right type of support for you. CBT is a talking therapy that has tons of research as being one of the most effective treatments for low mood, anxiety and stress.
How can Brighter Life Therapy help me?
Our approach to providing therapy is simple but efficient. We understand that you want quick access to qualified therapists so that you can improve your wellbeing. At Brighter Life Therapy, we endeavour to provide you with 3 things:
- Fast access – much quicker than going via the NHS. We aim to provide a full assessment within just two weeks. Just use the enquiry form above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 40 50 108 to get in touch.
- Qualified and experienced therapists in CBT therapy which is the most recommended treatment for low mood, anxiety and stress. Our therapists are also accredited with the governing body (British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies; BABCP) to ensure high standards of care.
- A kind and non-judgemental space – we know how tough it can be to seek support, but we’ll work closely with you to understand what’s happening and give you all the tools you need to increase your confidence and manage the difficulties.
“Thank you for spending your time chatting with me. I really appreciate it, you were so fast in your response to my need for help. ”