Why might I need counselling or CBT therapy?
Stress, anxiety and low mood are remarkably common difficulties and can really affect people, in many different ways. You might be noticing some of these signs in your everyday life:
- Worrying lots
- Lack of motivation
- Not enjoying things you used to love
- Intrusive thoughts that scare you
- Panic attacks
- Sleep problems
- Low self-esteem/confidence
If you recognise these signs, it might be time to seek some counselling or support. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) could be the right type of therapy for you. CBT is a talking therapy that has tons of research as being one of the most effective treatments for anxiety, low mood and stress.
How can Brighter Life Therapy help me?
Our approach to providing therapy is simple but efficient. We understand that you want quick access to qualified therapists so that you can improve your wellbeing. At Brighter Life Therapy, we endeavour to provide you with 3 things:
- Fast access – much quicker than going via the NHS. We aim to provide a full assessment within just two weeks. Just use the enquiry form below or email email@example.com to request a self-referral form.
- Qualified and experienced therapists in CBT therapy, which is the most recommended therapy for stress, anxiety and low mood. Therapists are also accredited with the governing body (British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies; BABCP) to ensure high standards of care.
- Experienced in lecturing at universities, supervising other therapists and involved in research into therapy. This means that we know our stuff!
If you have any questions or would like to request a self-referral form, please contact us below.
“Thank you for spending your time chatting with me. I really appreciate it, you were so fast in your response to my need for help. ”